This blog was going to be titled 'Back to Business', or some other trite nonsense. That was until I checked my emails.
It then became clear that it has, largely, been business as usual throughout the last fortnight. Thank you for your hard work, and excellent ideas; this includes the revision sessions, the fantastic planning (schemes are looking great) and innovative ideas, involving tracking pupils and gathering their wonderful voices, and signs of your commitment, such as Saturday schools (volunteers welcome for April 30th, May 7th and May 14th).
Seeing as I think it's lunchtime, and I am confused by a lack of jerk chicken and rum, this will just be a short blog this week. I'll endeavour to get round all of your emails and keep you all informed of what's going on.
See you all tomorrow, for the first in a record series of 4 day weeks and exciting exam prep!
No comments:
Post a Comment